Court Hill Centre The Ridgeway
Court Hill is an outdoor centre, set in the beautiful countryside within the Vale of White Horse, near Wantage, Oxfordshire.
- Just a few minutes walk from the Ridgeway long distance path
- Idea base for exploring the Ridgeway National Trail
- Accommodation (bunkhouse and camping)
- Tea Rooms Open Daily 10.30 to 4.00
- Function Room
- Located within the parish of Letcombe Regis
- A couple of miles south of Wantage on A338
The Court Hill Centre was created from five derelict barns which were relocated to their present position. It used to be run by the Youth Hostel Association (YHA) in April 1987, but today is managed by the Court Hill Trust.