Here are some of the types of groups who visit The Court Hill Centre:
- D of E
- Youth groups
- Church groups
- Outdoor groups
- Walking groups
- Cycling groups
- Family get together
A typical school visit to the Court Hill Centre that keeps school costs down.
(but of course you can do many other things)
- Arrival am
- Drop off luggage
- Go for a walk along the Ridgeway or visit Segsbury Camp.
- Have your packed lunch whilst you are out or return to the centre and use the classroom and spend the Rest of the school day exploring the grounds and doing your own activities.
- Check in to your accommodation.
- Have your evening meal in the dining room
- Spend the evening playing games or maybe book a campfire
- Then to bed
- After breakfast either spend another day on or off site with a packed lunch provided by the centre.
- Return to school by mid afternoon